Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund and Cancellation of Trial Sessions
- You may cancel your trial session within 48 hours of paying the trial booking fee to DDKM, provided the request is made at least 48 hours before the time and date of the trial session. You must give us written notice of cancellation (contact details below). In the event of cancellation within this period, we will refund the cost of your trial session, less a £5.00 administration fee, as long as you have not attended your trial session. Once you have attended your trial session then no refunds can will be given.
- Once this 48 hour cancellation window has passed, or there is less than 48 hours until the start of the booked session, no refunds will be given for the trial booking, even if you do not attend it.
Refund and Cancellation of Membership
- You may cancel your membership within 7 days of paying your first membership payment to DDKM. You must give us written notice of cancellation (contact details below). In the event of cancellation within this period, we will refund your payment, less a £5.00 administration fee, as long as you have not taken advantage of any membership benefits (i.e. attended any classes or events, or recieved a free training t-shirt) within the 7 day period. If this is the case, we cannot offer you a refund.
- Once this 7 day cancellation window has passed there is a minimum 3 month membership period for all new memberships. Cancellation within this period will incur a cancellation fee equal to the remaining balance of the 3 month's membership.
- If you wish to cancel your membership after your initial 3 month period, you are required to give us written notice of this at least one calendar month before the date on which your membership payments are taken (contact details below).
- Membership payments will be taken automatically on the same date each month.
- No refunds will be given on membership or joining fees once they have been paid (except in reference to point 1).
Refunds on Events and Courses
- If you sign up for, and pay for any of our events or courses, you can cancel up to 14 days before the event or course is due to start, and will be given a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the event starts no refunds will be given.
- In the case of courses, no refunds (full or partial) will be given for missed sessions.
Refunds and Returns on Goods Sold
- If you purchase any goods, such as t-shirts, hoodies, or other merchandise, through DDKM's website you may cancel your order at anytime before shipping by contacting us via email (contact details below). In these cases a full refund will be given.
- If you wish to return an item once you have received it, it must be returned, unused, either in person to an instructor, or posted to our address, within 14 days of receipt. If the item is received unused then a full refund will be issued.
- If an item is defective or faulty, then it can be returned within 14 days and a full refund will be given.
- No refunds will be given for items that have been used, or worn.
If you need to contact us regarding cancellations or refunds please use the email address below: